ICCMSCMA15 - ICC 5 High Capacity Horizontal Finger Duct Panel, 1 RMS
The ICC ICCMSCMA15 1 RMS 5” High Capacity Horizontal Finger Duct Panel is designed to provide cable management horizontally on the front of a 2-post, 4-post racks and any 19” wide wall mounted racks or brackets.
The ICCMSCMA15 slotted break away fingers can be removed to allow routing large cable bundles. Each panel can accommodate up to 96 patch cords horizontally organizing patch cords any directions.
Includes (1) Finger Duct Panel and (4) rackmount screws for a fast installations.
- Includes: (1) ICCMSCMA15 1 RMS 5” High Capacity Horizontal Finger Duct Panel
- Provides flexibility for front cable management with a neat and clean appearance
- Designed with slotted ducts providing horizontal cable management on the front of a rack
- Designed to fit all standard 19” racks and cabinets
- Used with all ICCMS racks and brackets
- Single-sided, 1.75 H x 19" W x 5.00" D, 1 RMS
- UL 1863 compliant
- 5” Deep horizontal channel with top and bottom slotted flexible break away fingers that can be removed to allow routing large cable bundles
- Designed to organize up to 96 patch cables horizontally on 2-post racks, 4-post racks, wall mount racks, or wall mount brackets
- When used with the 78” Vertical Finger Duct Panels (ICCMSCMA73), the result is a complete and professional flush-mounted matching look that meets industry standards for proper installations of cable management
- Part#: ICCMSCMA15