ICRESAV62L - ICC 2 GHz 1X6 Coaxial Cable Video Splitter Resi Module
The ICC ICRESAV62L is a 1X6 2 GHz coaxial cable video splitter designed for installation in a structured wiring enclosure. The ICRESAV62L is perfect for residential or business video applications. It provides excellent signal quality for splitting HDTV, satellite, cable, UHF/VHF, antenna, or security system signals up to 8 locations with the frequency bandwidth from 5 to 2300 MHz.
The ICC ICRESAV62L 2 GHz 1X6 Coaxial Cable Video Splitter utilizes (4) locking push button to mount right onto the back of your structured wiring enclosure. Once in place you can attach your main video feed to the F type input on the splitter module. Then you can split that signal up to 6 times using the F type outputs. Using the ICRESAV62L module allows you to easily manage your video signals from a central location.
The ICC ICRESAV62L 2 GHz 1X6 Coaxial Cable Video Splitter is fast to install and supports a simple plug and play installation. All you need to do is ensure all your coaxial cables are terminated with F connectors. The ICRESAV62L splitter is a vital part of the network infrastructure at the home or business!
- Includes: (1) ICRESAV62L 2 GHz 1X6 Coaxial Cable Video Splitter
- Designed to provide excellent signal quality for splitting HDTV, satellite, cable, UHF/VHF, antenna, or security system signals up to 8 locations with the frequency bandwidth from 5 to 2300 MHz
- Ideal for home or small office use
- Used with ICRESAM25C or ICRESAM18C drop amplifier resi module installed between the signal source and the splitter input connector to compensate for splitter insertion loss and to ensure adequate incoming signal levels if needed
- Used with ICRDSTC75F F-type termination cap to prevent signal degradation
- Fits all ICRESDC 14”, 21”, 28”, and 42” resi distribution center enclosures with the 4 locking button
- Part#: ICRESAV62L