ICMP8P8C6S - ICC Cat 6 Solid/Stranded Shielded RJ45 Connectors, 100 Pack
The ICC ICMP8P8C6S Cat 6 Solid/Stranded Modular RJ45 Modular Plugs are a one-piece connector with loading bar design for quick cable assembly suitable for all CAT 6 FTP or STP cable terminations. They accept 24-23 AWG solid or stranded copper wire and allow you to terminate them with a standard modular plug crimp tool.
The ICC ICMP8P8C6S Cat 6 Solid/Stranded Shielded Modular RJ45 Modular Plugs provide optimum protection against EMI and RFI interferences, which is vital in all shielded Cat 6 cable applications. Each package includes (100) modular plugs and (100) loading bars. The loading bars allow you to line the cables up properly prior to placing the cable strands into the connector for termination.
- Includes: (1) ICMP8P8C6S Cat 6 Solid/Stranded Shielded RJ45 Connectors 100 Pack
- Designed for CAT 6, 8-position 8-conductor, shielded, solid or stranded wire
- Ideal for customization of cords for voice or high-speed data applications
- Accepts 24-23 AWG solid or stranded
- Used with standard crimping tool
- UL Recognized
- Part#: ICMP8P8C6S