ICCABP6FBL - Cat6A 650 MHZ 10Gig CMP Shielded Cable, 1000ft Spool, Blue
The ICC ICCABP6FBL Cat6A 10Gig 650 MHz CMP (Plenum) FTP Shielded Network Cable is designed for supporting shielded 10Gig Ethernet applications (10GBASE-T). It is perfect for high bandwidth applications such as data centers and other data intensive or backbone requirements. The ICCABP6FBL features a CMP (Plenum Rated) jacket designed to support installations in plenum open-air ventilation environments required by local building codes. It also includes Mylar shielding for EMI (electromagnetic interference) protection and a drain wire for grounding to CAT 6A FTP shielded connectors.
The ICCABP6FBL Cat6A 10g FTP Shielded 4 Pair Network Cable is engineered to provide the highest possible 10 Gigabit performance in a shielded plenum cabling environment. This Cat6A 10Gig cable is manufactured for maximum performance using 23 gauge solid bare copper conductors, overall shielding, cable spine separator, drain wire, and integrated rip cord to simplify installation.
We offer a huge selection of Cat6A shielded keystone jacks and Cat6A shielded patch panels to support a complete plenum Cat6A 10Gig shielded cabling environment.
- Includes: (1) ICCABP6FBL Cat6A 10Gig 650 MHz CMP FTP Shielded Network Cable
- 650 MHz - 10Gig
- Mylar shielding for EMI (electromagnetic interference) protection
- Drain Wire for grounding to CAT 6A FTP Shielded connector
- Industry Standards: ETL Verified to TIA-568-C.2, UL Type CMP for plenum, FT4, UL 444
- Applications: 10 Base-T, 100 Base-T (IEEE 802.3u), 1000 Base-T, High Definition Video, Digital Broadcast Video/IP Video/VoIP, ISDN/ADSL, 622Mbps ATM
- Conductor: Solid Bare Copper
- Insulation: FEP
- Jacket: Flame Retardant PVC
- Cable spine separator X
- Component: 4 twisted pair
- Outer Dia. (in): 0.34"
- Sequential footage marking for easy usage tracking
- Part#: ICCABP6FBL