ICCABP6ABL - Cat6A 650 MHZ 10Gig CMP Network Cable, 1000ft Spool, Blue
The ICC ICCABP6ABL Cat6A 10Gig 650 MHz CMP (Plenum) UTP Network Cable is designed for supporting the 10Gig Ethernet applications (10GBASE-T). It is perfect for high bandwidth applications such as data centers and other data intensive or backbone requirements. The ICCABP6ABL features a CMP (Plenum Rated) jacket designed to support installations in plenum open-air ventilation environments required by local building codes.
Cat6A 10g UTP 4 Pair Network Cable is engineered to provide the highest possible 10 Gigabit performance in an unshielded plenum cabling network. This Cat6A 10Gig cable is manufactured for maximum performance using 23 gauge solid bare copper conductors, cable spine separator, and integrated rip cord to simplify installation.
We offer a huge selection of Cat6A keystone jacks and Cat6A patch panels to support a complete Cat6A 10Gig cabling environment.
- Includes: (1) ICCABP6ABL Cat6A 10Gig 650 MHz CMP UTP Network Cable
- 650 MHz - 10Gig
- Industry Standards: ETL Verified to TIA-568-C.2, UL Type CMP for plenum, FT4, UL 444
- Applications: 10 Base-T, 100 Base-T (IEEE 802.3u), 1000 Base-T, High Definition Video, Digital Broadcast Video/IP Video/VoIP, ISDN/ADSL, 622Mbps ATM
- Conductor: Solid Bare Copper
- Insulation: FEP
- Jacket: Flame Retardant PVC
- Cable spine separator X
- Component: 4 twisted pair
- Outer Dia. (in): 0.34"
- Sequential footage marking for easy usage tracking
- Part#: ICCABP6ABL