HCC-18 - SCP 18 Structured Wiring Enclosure with Hinged Door & Lock
The SCP HCC-18 18” Structured Wiring Enclosure with Hinged Door & Lock is industry known for quality and value. The HCC-18 is designed for both residential and commercial installations.
The HCC-18 enclosure includes a knockout for a single gang J-box on the bottom for electric plus markings on the enclosure which allows for mounting with varying thickness of sheetrock.
The HCC-18 enclosure includes a hinged cover that overlaps the enclosure frame to hide uneven drywall edges. It also includes a cardboard insert to protect the enclosure from elements during the construction phase. The HCC-18 features a standard pattern 1 in. x 6 in. which accepts most brands of modules.
- Includes: (1) HCC-18 18” Residential Structured Cabling Enclosure
- Designed with steel construction
- Designed to serve as the central point for voice, data, video, audio, and security services for smaller residential structured wiring systems
- Allows for internal modules to be mounted horizontally or vertically
- Integrated snap-in module system enables users to quickly insert or move the internal modules
- Includes top, bottom, rear, and side knockouts for routing cables
- Includes a knockout for an optional AC power outlet (not included) to provide power distribution
- Fits between 16” wall studs
- Designed with a door latch and an optional door lock knockout
- UL Rated
- Part#: HCC-18