IC107E5VBL - ICC Cat5e EZ Keystone Jack, Blue, 400 Pack
The IC107E5VBL is a 400 pack of professional grade Cat5e rated modular connectors that are designed to provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth. These keystone jacks guarantee to exceed Category 5e industry performance requirements.
The ICC IC107E5VBL Blue EZ Cat5e Modular Keystone Jack 400 Pack connectors are backwards compatible to all lower rated category components, and include an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram. No other Cat5e keystone jack on the market is easier to terminate!
- Includes: (1) IC107E5VBL EZ Cat5e Modular Keystone Jack 400 Pack Blue
- CAT 5e rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth.
- PCS technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality.
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals.
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C requirements for permanent, channel link and component Performances.
- Engineered to provide 110 IDC termination reducing installation time
- Pair-to-Pair wiring for easy termination and best performance
- Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
- Compatible with most IC107 faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels*
- Compatible with most IC108 furniture faceplates, bezels, and surface mount boxes*
- Used with ICC Category 5e ICPCSJ series patch cords,110 punch down tool ICACSPDT00, and JackEasy Termination Tool ICACSPDTEH
- Available in Blue and White
- Each 400-pack carton includes one of ICC's 4-pair JackEasy (ICACSPDTEH) termination tool
- UL 1863 compliant
- Part#: IC107E5VBL