IC107DSBIV - ICC Dual Button Speaker Keystone Jack, Ivory
Contractors: Get Dealer Pricing Here!
The ICC IC107DSBIV is a dual button speaker module ideal for home theaters, conference rooms, and other installations where a large number of speaker wires are present. The speaker keystone jacks provide a clean connection point for speaker wire pairs and 50% less space within the wall plates. This allows an entire 5.1, 6.1, or 7.1 surround sound home theater system to be installed within a 12 or 18 port wall plates depending on the type of installation.
The IC107DSBIV keystone speaker module easily handles speaker wiring up to 16 AWG to provide high fidelity sound by allowing for connection to high wattage speakers. The push pins are black and red and the front and back of the modules are embossed with + and - signs making it easy to install speakers with the polarity correct. The wall plates size can be reduced by one to two gangs by using these new dual speaker spring clip keystone jacks to provide a more finished professional appearance than traditional installations.
- Includes: (1) Ivory Dual Button Speaker Keystone Jack
- Reduced outlet size with ½ the space required for dual speaker connections.
- Allows any 5.1, 6.1, or 7.1 surround sound home theatre system to be installed in a single gang outlet
- Accepts up to 16 AWG speaker wire on front and rear connections
- (+) and (-) designations on the black and red buttons for easy wire designation
- Same push button style but with rear crimp on connector available with P/N: IC107DSCxx
- Compatible with all standard faceplates, wall plates, Decora inserts, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels.
- UL listed
- Part#: IC107DSBIV