FEP-5300TF-T - UNICOM Multi-Mode Dual ST Fiber Media Converter, 2km
The UNICOM FEP-5300TF-T 2KM Multi-Mode Dual ST Fiber Media Converter converts 10/100Base-TX copper signals to 100Base-FX Multi-mode fiber optic signals, up to 2,000 meters. It features Dual ST connectors with one RJ-45 connector, Auto-MDI/MDIX for UTP port.
The FEP-5300TF-T features easy to use dip-switches for set-up, LED indicators for power, link, receive, full-duplex, and 100. It features a durable metal housing and supports a fast plug and play installation. The FEP-5300TF-T can be used as a stand-alone unit or can be managed with numerous units in the UNICOM media converter chassis.
The UNICOM FEP-5300TF-T Media Converter includes: (1) 10/100Base-TX to 100Base-FX Converter (Multi-Mode), (1) DC Power Adapter, (1) User Manual and (1) Rack Mount Brackets.
Cabling Plus is an Authorized Stocking Distributor for the entire line of UNICOM VELOCITY Series media converters! They use the most advanced generation of signal conversion technology!
- Includes: (1) FEP-5300TF-T 2KM Multi-Mode Dual ST Fiber Media Converter
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3x standards
- Converts between UTP cabling and Fiber Optic cabling
- One RJ-45 connector, Auto-MDI/MDIX for UTP port
- Supports 10/100 Mbps Auto-negotiation for UTP port
- Fiber cabling connectivity up to 2km
- Uses store-and-forward switching to separate collision domains
- One fiber connector (SC/Single Mode or MT-RJ, SC, and ST/MultiMode) for 100Base-FX
- Prevents packet loss by supporting back-pressure & flow control
- Four DIP-switches for operation mode setup and Link-Loss Forwarding function.
- Per port LEDs for diagnosis and maintenance
- External DC power adapter, 9V DC/700mA
- Can be mounted in chassis or used as stand-alone.
- FCC Class A, CE Mark certification
- Part#: FEP-5300TF-T