DCPT-2500 - Dakota Alert Duty Cycle Probe Alert Transmitter
The Dakota Alert DCPT-2500 Duty Cycle Probe Alert Transmitter is used to detect vehicles in a driveway or in an area as they pass near the transmitter. The DCPT-2500 is designed to work with the DCR-2500 - Dakota Alert Duty Cycle Receiver or for use when adding another probe transmitter to a DCPA-2500 Duty Cycle Probe Alert system already in place.
The DCPA-2500 Duty Cycle Probe Alert Transmitter includes the 50' of direct burial wire attached to it and the wireless transmitter needed to communicate with DCR-2500 receiver. The DCPT-2500 will detect a vehicle if it approaches up to about 10 ft. away, and should be buried beside the driveway. Those with driveways that are two or more car widths wide will probably have to purchase two units in order to bury a probe on either side of the driveway. This will ensure total coverage and maximum security.
The Dakota Alert DCPT-2500 uses one 9V battery (not included).
PLEASE NOTE: The Dakota Alert 2500 series alarms DO NOT work with the Dakota Alert 3000 series.
- Includes: (1) DCPT-2500 Duty Cycle Probe Alert Transmitter
- Buried driveway probe will not send false alarms
- Probe is hidden from view
- Transmits up to 1/2 mile away
- Receiver will play up to 4 different tones for up to 4 different transmitters
- 4 relays for connections to other systems
- Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Operating Voltage: 9V
- Sensor Type: Metal Sensing Probe
- Operating Temperature Range: -30° F to 110° F
- Part#: DCPT-2500