D1300 - UPG Unfilled B Connectors, 1000 Pack
The UPG D1300 Unfilled B Connectors are designed for crimping two low voltage wires together. They provide the industry’s most reliable connection with their unique design and tine structure. They reduce costs, will not corrode and do not require insulation stripping of most wire gauges before insertion. They also allow for connection testing without stripping wires for faster installations with less clean-up time. These features ensure the continued operation of the security, safety and communications systems in which our connectors are most frequently used.
The UPG D1300 Unfilled B Connectors accept 16 to 24 gauge wires and feature razor-sharp insulation piercing teeth. They allow you to position wire perfectly for a single long lasting crimp.
- Includes: (1) D1300 Unfilled B Connectors 1000 Pack
- Unfilled B connectors
- 1,000 Pack
- Accepts 16-24 gauge wires
- For crimping together two low voltage cables
- Save time and money
- Solid, dependable connections every time
- No need to strip wires
- Easy "Funnel-entry" design for easy wire insertion
- Razor-Sharp Insulation Piercing Teeth
- ISO 9001
- Part#: D1300