WA-360 - Channel Vision 1 Source 1 Destination Wireless Audio Receiver
The Channel Vision WA-360 1 Source – 1 Destination Wireless Audio Receiver makes it possible to create a distributed audio system without running wires from one room to another. The WA-360 can output either line level or speaker level audio, making it easy to distribute signals to the rear speakers of a surround sound system. The wireless receiver and wireless transmitter link together on a 1-to-1 basis and can operate over 8 different transmission channels. This allows up to 8 independent stereo audio streams to be distributed in one home. Perfect for multi-source and multi-room audio, subwoofers, rear home theater speakers, or an entire 5.1 home theater applications.
The Channel Vision WA-360 1 Source – 1 Destination Wireless Audio Receiver wirelessly transmits audio up to 300ft., and is easy to install and link!
- Includes: (1) WA-360 1 Source – 1 Destination Wireless Audio Receiver
- Wirelessly transmits audio up to 300ft.
- Standard Line-level audio outputs (WA-360)
- Line-level and Speaker-level inputs (WA-320)
- 8 transmission channels
- Nonvolatile memory in case of power loss
- Easy installation and linking
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +85° C
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +55° C
- Transmit and Receive
- Input Voltage: 5 VDC @ 250mA
- THD+N: 0.7% Max
- S/N Ratio: 80db
- Audio Latency: 3.8 ms
- Operating Frequency: 2400 MHz
- Data Rate: 1.152 Mbps
- Audio Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- Channels: 8 (user selectable)
- Transmission Power: 8.5 dB (9.5dB Max)
- Modulation Type: GFSK
- Channel Spacing: 9 MHz
- Max. Audio Input: 2.6 Vpp
- Input Impedance: 20 kOhm
- Max. Speaker Level in: 100 watts RMS
- RX Sensitivity: -85 dBm
- Image Rejection: 47 dBc
- Audio Output Level: 2.6 Vpp
- Audio Output Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20-20kHz +/- 3dB
- Adjacent Channel Rejection: >45 dB
Linking the WA-360 to the WA-320
The WA-360 and WA-320 operate on a 1-to-1 basis and therefore they must be “Linked” to each other prior to the first use. Once linked they will maintain their paired status even if a power loss occurs. The “RST” button can be used to reset and separate a linked pair.
The WA-360 can be installed in the wall using a standard 1-gang junction box or low-voltage mounting ring. For surface mounted or free-standing applications, it can be installed in the back box provided.
Using the WA-320 in a Home Theater
The WA-320 can accept the left/right surround speaker outputs from a home theater amplifier and transmit the signal to the WA-360. The WA-360 can then output the signal to a small amplifier like the A0240 which powers the speakers. The volume level of the surround speakers will be raised and lowered by the volume control of the home theater amplifier.
Using the WA-320 & WA-360 for Distributed Audio
These wireless audio products make it easy to transmit audio from one room to another. Connect any standard audio component to the input connectors of the WA-320 in Room 1, and use the RCA outputs of the WA-360 to feed an amplifier in Room 2. If a fixed gain amplifier is used (such as the A0240), a volume control like the VC-302 will be needed to adjust the volume level in Room 2.