WA-351 - Channel Vision 1 to Unlimited Wireless Receiver In Wall 100W Amplifier
The Channel Vision WA-351 1 to Unlimited Wireless Receiver In Wall 100W Amplifier is designed to work with Channel Vision’s Point to Unlimited Receiver (WA-321). It creates whole house distributed audio systems without the need for running wires from one room to another. The integrated 100 Watt amplifier is ideal for powering distributed audio speakers as well as wireless home theater applications.
The Channel Vision WA-351 Wireless Receiver receives wireless audio from up to 300ft. away! It features a 100 Watt integrated class D amplifier, with 50 Watts per channel stereo. The WA-351 includes speaker terminal connectors, screws, and a power supply.
- Includes: (1) WA-351 1 to Unlimited Wireless Receiver In Wall 100W Amplifier
- Receive wireless audio from up to 300ft. away
- 100 Watt integrated class D amplifier, 50 Watt per channel stereo
- Pre-amp audio outputs for easy connection to powered subwoofer
- Wireless receiver built in
- Local audio input to override the wireless audio signal
- Input for compatibility with Channel Vision’s CAT5 audio systems
- Power Input: 24 VDC
- Output Power: 50 Watts/ch RMS into 6 ohms @<10% THD
- Frequency Responses: 20-20kHz (+/-3dB)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >85dB
- Input Sensitivity: 500m VRMS
- Auto on Threshold: 10m VRMS
- Input voltage: 5 VDC
- THD+N: 0.7% Max
- S/N Ratio: 80 dB
- Audio Latency: 3.8 ms
- Operating Frequency: 2400 MHz
- Data Range: 1.152 Mbps
- Audio Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- Channels: 8 (User selectable)
- RX Sensitivity: -85 dBm
- Image Rejection: 47 dBc
- Audio Output Level: 2.6 Vpp
- Audio Output Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 20-25 kHz +/- 3 dB
- Adjacent Channel Rejection: >45 dB
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 85° C
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 55° C
WA-351 can be installed in the wall using a standard 3-gang junction box or low-voltage mounting ring. The Amplified Wireless Audio Receiver can also be installed into the back of Channel Vision’s SP525, SP650, or SP800 Free Standing Speakers.
Linking the WA-351 to the WA-321
The WA-321 and WA-351 operate on a 1-to-Unlimited broadcast basis. When the WA-351 is within range of the WA-321, it will automatically detect and receive the audio signal. If distortion or reception problems occur, press the “Link” button on the WA-321 to change the broadcast channel. There are 8 possible broadcast channels to choose from.
The WA-321 can broadcast on 8 different channels. If you encounter interference, press the link button on the WA-321 to skip to a different broadcast channel. The WA-351 will automatically detect the broadcast signal of the WA-321.
Using the WA-321 & WA-351 in a Home Theater
The WA-321 can accept the left/right surround speaker outputs from a home theater amplifier and transmit the signal to the WA-351. The WA-351 can then amplify the signal and power the speakers. The volume level of the surround speakers will be raised and lowered by the volume control of the home theater amplifier.
Using the WA-321 & WA-351 for Distributed Audio
These wireless audio products make it easy to transmit audio from one room to another. Connect any standard audio component to the input connectors of the WA-321 in Room 1 which will broadcast the signal to the WA-351 in other rooms of the home. The A0127 can be connected to the rear panel of the WA-351 to allow volume control of the WA-351 amplifier. If a powered subwoofer is connected to the rear panel of the WA-351, its volume will be controlled by the A0127.