WA-350 - Channel Vision 1 to 1 Wireless Receiver In Wall 100W Amplifier
The Channel Vision WA-350 1 to 1 Wireless Receiver In Wall 100W Amplifier is designed to work with Channel Vision’s Point to Point Receiver – WA-320 to create whole house distributed audio systems without the need for running wires from one room to another. The integrated 100 Watt amplifier on the WA-350 is ideal for powering distributed audio speakers as well as wireless home theater applications.
The Channel Vision WA-350 1 to 1 Wireless Receiver In Wall 100W Amplifier receives wireless audio from up to 300ft. away. It features a 100 Watt integrated class D amplifier with 50 Watts per channel stereo. It includes pre-amp audio outputs for easy connection to powered subwoofer, and has a input for compatibility with Channel Vision’s CAT5 audio systems.
- Includes: (1) WA-350 1 to 1 Wireless Receiver In Wall 100W Amplifier
- Receive wireless audio from up to 300ft. away
- 100 Watt integrated class D amplifier, 50 Watt per channel stereo
- Pre-amp audio outputs for easy connection to powered subwoofer
- Wireless receiver built in
- Local audio input to override the wireless audio signal
- Input for compatibility with Channel Vision’s CAT5 audio systems
- Power Input: 24 VDC
- Output Power: 50 Watts/ch RMS into 6 ohms @<10% THD
- Frequency Responses: 20-20kHz (+/-3dB)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >85dB
- Input Sensitivity: 500m VRMS
- Auto on Threshold: 10m VRMS
- Input voltage: 5 VDC
- THD+N: 0.7% Max
- S/N Ratio: 80 dB
- Audio Latency: 3.8 ms
- Operating Frequency: 2400 MHz
- Data Range: 1.152 Mbps
- Audio Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- Channels: 8 (User selectable)
- RX Sensitivity: -85 dBm
- Image Rejection: 47 dBc
- Audio Output Level: 2.6 Vpp
- Audio Output Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 20-25 kHz +/- 3 dB
- Adjacent Channel Rejection: >45 dB
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 85° C
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 55° C
Linking the WA-350 to the WA-320
The WA-350 and WA-320 operate on a 1-to-1 basis and therefore they must be “Linked” to each other prior to the first use. Once linked they will maintain their paired status even if a power loss occurs. The “RST” button can be used to reset and separate a linked pair..
The WA-350 can be installed in the wall using a standard 3-gang junction box or low-voltage mounting ring. The Amplified Wireless Audio Receiver can also be installed into the back of Channel Vision’s SP525, SP650, or SP800 Free Standing Speakers.
Using the WA-320 & WA-350 in a Home Theater
The WA-320 can accept the 5.1 outputs from a home theater amplifier and transmit the signal to several WA-350 Wireless Audio Receivers. The WA-350’s can then amplify the signal and power the speakers. The volume level of the surround speakers will be raised and lowered by the volume control of the home theater amplifier.
Using the WA-321 & WA-351 for Distributed Audio
These wireless audio products make it easy to transmit audio from one room to another. Connect any standard audio component to the input connectors of the WA-321 in Room 1 which will broadcast the signal to the WA-351 in other rooms of the home. The A0127 can be connected to the rear panel of the WA-351 to allow volume control of the WA-351 amplifier. If a powered subwoofer is connected to the rear panel of the WA-351, its volume will be controlled by the A0127.