P-1205 - Channel Vision Amplified IR Hub
The Channel Vision P-1205 Amplified IR Hub supplies power to any standard IR receiver and IR signals to 4 emitter outputs (2 global and 2 zones specific). The IP-1205 is part of Channel Vision’s PRO-Series product line which is designed to bridge the gap between structured wire modules and products intended for standard 19” equipment racks. This amplified IR hub can be mounted almost anywhere: in a structured wire enclosure, on a P-1300 hinged rack mount plate, or screwed to a wall.
The P-1205 features versatile connection options, easy expansion, and a special zoned IR function. Multiple IR zones can be created with additional units while a single power supply can support up to 16 IR receivers. The P-1205 offers an IR frequency range of 30 kHz – 60 kHz, and has a maximum distance of 500 feet.
- Includes: (1) P-1205 Amplified IR Hub
- Easily expandable to create multiple IR zones
- Both screw terminal and 3.5 mm plug connections
- Compatible with any standard 12Volt IR receiver
- Provides both global and zone emitter outputs
- Mounts in a structured wire enclosure or to any flat surface
- IR Frequency range supported: 30 kHz - 60 kHz
- Maximum number of IR receivers: 16
- Maximum distance to emitters: 500 ft.
- 12 VDC power supply included
- Power supply included
- Part# P-1205