IR-4000 - Channel Vision IR Coax Engine
The Channel Vision IR-4000 is an IR coax engine used to send IR signals over coaxial cable. It allows you to create a high performance IR system using your existing cable TV wiring.
The IR-4000 works with the IR-4101 to allow IR signals to be inserted onto a coax cable in one to eight TV locations and extracted from the coax in another location. The IR-4100 is located near the TV, providing a connection for an IR receiver, and the IR-4000 is located near the audio/video source, providing an IR emitter output. Each parts are sold separately.
- Includes: (1) IR-4000 IR Coax Engine
- Creates an IR system with existing wiring
- Power 4 IR receivers with one power supply
- Quick and easy installation
- Creates an IR system with existing TV coax wiring
- Power 8 IR receivers with one power supply
- Part# IR-4000