C-0333 - Channel Vision 8 Output Bi-Directional Amplified Splitter
The Channel Vision C-0333 8 Output Bi-Directional Amplified Splitter is an ampli?ed splitter with a built-in combiner for modulated signals. The C-0333 allows IR signals to pass through the modulator input to the TV outputs, making it a perfect match for the E2200IR, E3200IR or E4200IR. The C-0333 is designed to snap directly into a structured wiring enclosure.
The Channel Vision C-0333 8 Output Bi-Directional Amplified Splitter provides 8 amplified outputs with 4.5 dB gain. It is compatible with advanced wide bandwidth digital CATV systems. The C-0333 is ideal for applications where increasing signal strength is vital to the success of your CATV system.
Cabling Plus is an Authorized Stocking Distributor of the entire line of Channel Vision Products.
- Includes: (1) C-0333 8 Output Bi-Directional Amplified Splitter
- Snaps directly into a structured wiring enclosure
- 8 Amplified outputs: 4.5 dB gain
- Increases signal strength
- Superior low signal to noise ratio
- Amplified return path from 5-42 MHz
- Advanced Bandwidth 5-1550 MHz
- Amplified Bi-directional return path (for use with cable modems and addressable cable boxes)
- Compatible with advanced wide bandwidth digital CATV systems
- Compatible with Fios TV Systems
- Supports 1 modulator input and 1 CATV input
- Allows IR pass through on the modulator input port
- Part#: C-0333