C-0300 - Channel Vision Return Path Amplifier
The Channel Vision C-0300 Return Path Amplifier provides 15dB of gain in the frequency range between 5-42 MHz. While many amplifiers are “Bi-directional” they typically allow signals to pass back to the cable company without amplifying them. In some cases this is not a problem, but in larger systems, the insertion loss of splitters may prevent signals which are transmitted by your interactive cable box from returning to the cable company. This problem may prevent your cable box from working properly. The C-0300 works to supplement an existing distribution system. It only amplifies signals in the return path and allows signals in the forward direction to pass through with minimal attenuation.
The Channel Vision C-0300 Return Path Amplifier provides enough return path gain to compensate for the loss created by a typical 16-way RF splitter. Without it, large RF distribution systems may experience problems when using interactive cable boxes.
Cabling Plus is an Authorized Stocking Distributor of the entire line of Channel Vision Products.
- Includes: (1) C-0300 Return Path Amplifier
- Return Path Amplifier
- Amplifies return path signals from modems and cable boxes
- +15dB of gain from 5-42MHz
- 1dB insertion loss from 54-1000MHz
- Return Path:
- Frequency Range: 5-42MHz
- Gain: (5-42MHz) 15dB
- Noise Figure: 6dB
- Cross Modulation: -70dB
- Forward Path:
- Frequency Range: 54-1000MHz
- Insertion Loss: (54-100MHz) -1.0dB, (100-1000MHz) -0.3dB
- Return Loss: (54-100MHz) -25dB, (100-1000MHz) -23dB
- RFI Shielding: >100dB
- Nominal Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Power Supply Voltage: 12VDC
- Power Consumption: 40mA
- Power Adapter: 12VDC, 200mA
- Part#: C-0300