6E04UPBL - 550 MHZ Plenum Rated (CMP) Cat 6e Cable, 1000ft Box, Blue
Contractors: Get Dealer Pricing Here!
For project pricing and freight quotes on large wire & cable orders please call us now! 1-855-818-5556
The 6E04UPBL is 1000ft box of blue 550 MHz plenum rated (CMP) Cat 6e cable designed for use in high performance network applications. This professional grade Category 6E cable is the most advanced UTP cable used for high speed commercial network installations. This premium Cat 6e cable is guaranteed for 6 dB of margin (headroom) over base requirements of current TIA/EIA proposed Category 6E NEXT standards, this cable maximizes bandwidth for today’s leading edge applications and those of the future.
This Cat 6e cable is CMP rated for commercial network applications where cables are installed in plenum open-air ceilings. This plenum rated Cat 6e cable has a special jacket that is made with a compound that causes the cable to slow burn in the event of a fire. The special plenum rated jacket compound also hinders harmful fumes from entering the air flow system in a building. At Cabling Plus we always recommend you follow your local building codes to ensure you are always installing the right cables for any application.
- Includes: (1) Blue 1000ft Box of 550MHz CMP Rated Cat 6e Cable
- Plenum Rated Jacket - CMP
- ANSI/TIA/EIA-568 B.2-1 Category 6
- Rated for commercial and residential network applications
- ISO/IEC 11801-1995, EN 50173
- Plenum – UL 444, UL 910, CSA, ETL
- Conductor: 23AWG Solid Bare Copper
- Insulation: Polyethylene
- Guaranteed for 6 dB of margin (headroom) over base requirements of current TIA/EIA proposed Category 6E NEXT standards
- Positive identification striping on 100% of conductor length
- Easily identifiable conductor mates
- ETL verified to TIA/EIA 568-A-5 and ISO/IEC 11801
- Warranted with leading connectivity manufacturers
- Part#: 6E04UPBL