D35 - Arlington Industries Cable Distribution D Ring, Large, 5 W x 3" D
The Arlington Industries D35 is non-conductive cable D ring used for managing and supporting cable bundles. These D rings are ideal for supporting cables in various low voltage cabling applications. The D35 D rings are manufactured with indestructible plastic and feature smooth edges to allow for easy cable pulling without damaging the cables. These are perfect for security, networking, structured cabling, and fiber-optic cable installations.
The Arlington Industries D35 D rings make cable management easy and cost effective. They offer a 3” depth with a 5” width to support your cable runs. They include dual mounting holes on each side to assure a heavy duty hold for large cable bundles. Simply screw the D35 D rings down onto any flat surface and you are ready to start routing cables through them. These are perfect for all commercial and residential installations.
For best result when mounting the Arlington D35 D rings use #10 screws
- Includes: (1) D33 3” X 5” Small Non-conductive Cable D Rings
- Dimensions: 5" W x 3" D
- Black Color
- Sold Individually
- Designed with Non-Conductive Plastic
- Designed with two mounting holes per side
- Will not damage conductor insulation
- Arlington Industries Innovates to make work easy Available in three standard sizes (small, medium, large)
- Part#: D35