2GIG-XCVR2-345 - 2GIG 900 MHz Transceiver
Contractors: Get Dealer Pricing Here!
The 2GIG-XCVR2 Transceiver Module is designed to be used with the 2GIG Go!Control Security System control panel. The 2GIG-XCVR2-345 is a dual frequency device. It receives 345 MHz signals from the system sensors, and receives and transmits 900 MHz signals to and from the 2GIG-TS1 Wireless Keypad. The 2GIG-XCVR2-345 Transceiver allows the panel to communicate with up to (4) Wireless Touch Screen Keypads (2GIG-TS1).
The 2GIG 2GIG-XCVR2-345 900 MHz Transceiver easily installs directly into the 2GIG wireless security panel. It requires software version 1.8 or above on the panel to work properly.
- Enable bi-directional communication with the Wireless Touch Screen Keypad (2GIG-TS1)
- Easy to install into any Go!Control panel
- Regulatory Approvals: FCC part 15
- Wireless: 900 MHz frequency hopping transceiver, 345 MHz receiver
- Software Requirements: System software version 1.8 on the Go!Control panel is required.
- Part#: 2GIG-XCVR2-345