2GIG-PANIC1-345 - 2GIG Panic Button Remote
The 2GIG 2GIG-PANIC1-345 Panic Button Remote was designed to transmit an emergency signal from any location within the range of the 2GIG alarm system. Signals from the 2GIG-PANIC1-345 button will be transmitted whether the system is armed or disarmed.
The 2GIG-PANIC1-345 is small and lightweight enough to be placed in a shirt pocket or tucked away inside a purse. It can also be used with the supplied wristband, lanyard, car-visor clip, or belt clip. It can also be permanently mounted to a convenient location.
To activate, press and hold the button for approximately 2 seconds. The LED located on the top of the 2GIG-PANIC1-345 will light up for approximately 1 second to confirm a signal has been sent.
The 2GIG 2GIG-PANIC1-345 Panic Button Remote Includes: lanyard, wristband, belt clip, multi-functional clip, and wall mount
- Includes: (1) 2GIG-PANIC1-345 Panic Button Remote
- Wireless Signal Range: 350 ft., open air, with 2GIG Wireless Alarm Control Panel
- Code Outputs: Alarm; Supervisory; Low Battery
- Transmitter Frequency: 345.000 MHz (crystal controlled)
- Transmitter Frequency: Tolerance ± 15 kHz
- Transmitter Bandwidth: 24 kHz
- Modulation Type Amplitude: Shift Keying—On/Off Keying (ASK-OOK)
- Unique ID Codes: Over one (1) million different code combinations
- Supervisory Interval: 70 minutes
- Peak Field Strength: Typical 36,000 uV/m at 3m
- LED: Red (when activated)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1.65 x 1.20 x 0.50 in. (4.19 x 3.05 x 1.27 cm)
- Weight (including battery): 0.45 oz. (12.8 g)
- Housing Material: ABS plastic
- Color: White with grey button
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
- Relative Humidity: Water resistant
- Battery (included, not installed): One (1) Panasonic CR2032, or equivalent Lithium battery
- Regulatory Listing(s): ETL, FCC Part 15, Industry Canada
- Warranty: Two (2) years
- Included Accessories Lanyard, wristband, belt clip, multi-functional clip, wall mount
- Part#: 2GIG-PANIC1-345
2GIG-PANIC1-345 Installation & Mounting Guidelines
This 2GIG-PANIC1-345 is supervised. If the 2GIG-PANIC1-345 is removed from the coverage range, then a trouble will be indicated on the system. If this is not desired, the supervisory option for this zone must be disabled on the 2GIG alarm control panel. For more details, refer to the 2GIG Installation & Programming Instructions for the details on enrolling wireless devices and disabling supervision.
Program the 2GIG-PANIC1-345 using the 6-digit number located on the device. For ETL listed installations the supervisory bit in the 2GIG alarm control panel must be enabled.
1. Put the control panel into sensor test mode.
2. Press and hold the button for approximately 2 seconds. The LED located on the top of the unit will light up for approximately 1 second to confirm a signal has been sent.
3. Listen for siren or keypad beeps to determine appropriate response (refer to the control panel installation instructions).
4. Exit sensor test mode
Note: It is recommended that a system test be performed per the Operation & User’s Guide at least once a year