254-575IV - Professional Grade 3 RCA Component Video Cable, 75 ft
Contractors: Get Dealer Pricing Here!
This premium 75 ft component video cable is ideal for high-definition video signal transfer between DVD players, high-end TVs or displays, and HD cable boxes. This component video cable offers 3 color coded RCA to RCA cables constructed with pure oxygen-free copper wire, heavy duty gold plated RCA connectors, and an ultra-flex satin-ivory rubber PVC jacket. The double high-density aluminum shielding of this cable ensures an interference free signal best for high performance video applications!
Component video cables are the most common method for displaying high definition and progressive scan signals in applications where HDMI is not an option. Component video cables can deliver superior high-definition pictures from your video source that have sharp detail and accurate, lifelike colors! All component video cables from Cabling Plus are 100% tested, guaranteed, and ready for long lasting use!
- Includes: (1) 75 ft 3 RCA Component Video Cable
- Component Video RCA Interconnects
- Provide high-definition video signal transfer between DVD players and high-end TVs or monitors for optimum picture resolution and color
- Precision 75Ohms Impedance for Max Signal Transfer
- EMI-RFI Protected Double High-Density Aluminum Shield
- Aluminum-Polyester Foil Shield
- Flat-Ribbon Cable Configuration
- Spiral-Wound-Shield Audio Conductors
- Pure Oxygen-Free Copper Wire
- Ultra-Flex Satin-Ivory Rubber OD PVC Jacket
- Low-Attenuation Foamed Cellular Dielectric
- Heavy-Duty RCA Connectors
- Fully Molded Construction
- Part#: 254-575IV