STE-200-135 - RG59 Coaxial Cable 2 Piece BNC Crimp Jack Connector
Use this crimp style connector to terminate a BNC jack connector on the end of RG59 coaxial cable. This crimp BNC jack connector features a simple to install (2) piece design that ensures high quality terminations. Use this connector for application where a female BNC jack is needed for termination purposes on standard RG59 coaxial cable.
To terminate this crimp BNC connector we recommend using the 204-005 crimp style termination tool offered by Cabling Plus!
- Includes: (1) RG59 Coaxial Cable Crimp BNC Jack Connector
- Used for RG59 Coaxial Cable
- 2 Piece Design
- 75 Ohm
- Commercial Grade BNC Connector
- Suitable for CCTV Video and Head-end Applications
- Nickel-Plated Brass/Zinc Construction
- Gold-Plated Contacts
- Features Delrin Insulator
- Part#: 200-135