FSNSPL2 - Belden Plenum Rated RG6 Coaxial Cable F Connector
The Belden FSNSPL2 is the perfect compression F connector for terminating plenum rated RG6 coaxial cables. The FSNSPL2 delivers a full 360 degree compression crimp that protects the cable from environmental conditions that could negatively affect the life of the termination or video signal quality.
The Belden FSNSPL2 is designed to successfully fit on special plenum rated RG6 coaxial cables. If you are wiring a building using plenum rated RG6 coaxial cable than this is the connector you need for successful terminations. The FSNSPL2 also features a patented no-blind entry system that makes it impossible not to have a successful termination the first time! For best results terminate the FSNSPL2 F connectors with the Belden Cable Pro CPLCCT-SLM compression tool and prepare your cable with Belden PSA59/6 cable stripper both offered by Cabling Plus!
- Includes: (1) FSNSPL2 Plenum Rated RG6 Coaxial Cable F Connector
- Designed for use with plenum rated RG6 coaxial cable
- F-Conn connectors provide full 360 compression crimp
- The FSNSPL2 radial design reduces the possibility of an impedance problem and can defeat ingress/egress at the connector
- Internal O sealing rings prevent moisture migration, while the large ferrule surface insures proper RF and digital interface
- Does not require soldering
- AT&T approved
- Meet SCTE-IPC and Bellcore requirements
- Part#: FSNSPL2