FS59U - ICM Universal RG59 Coaxial Cable Compression F Connector
The ICM FS59U connector is a compression type F connector used to terminate RG59 coaxial cables. The FS59U is a universal connector so one connector will terminate standard, tri-shield, and quad shield RG59 coaxial cable types. The FS59U provides a full 360 degree electrical continuity while overcoming forward reflection that could lower the video signal strength.
The ICM FS59U compression F connectors are manufactured to support RG59 coaxial cable terminations in both residential and commercial video installations. The FS59U features a patented no-blind entry system that allows you to install the cable correctly into the connector prior to terminating. The no-blind entry mechanism guarantees a perfect termination every time!
For best results we recommend terminating the FS59U F connector with the ICM Cable Pro CPLCCT-SLM compression tool and ICM PSA59/6 cable stripper. The entire line of premium ICM connectors and tools are available at Cabling Plus!
- Includes: (1) FS59U Universal RG59 Coaxial Cable F Connector
- F-Conn connectors provide full 360 compression crimp
- 75 Ohm Construction
- The FS59U radial design reduces the possibility of an impedance problem and can defeat ingress/egress at the connector
- Cable Pullout Force Exceeding 65 lbs
- Internal O sealing rings prevent moisture migration, while the large ferrule surface insures proper RF and digital interface
- Does not require soldering
- Part#: FS59U