DB6U - ICM Double Bubble Compression RG6 Coaxial Cable F Connector
The ICM DB6U Double Bubble F connector for RG6 coaxial cable is part of the ICM Double Bubble system of high quality compression connectors. Use the DB6U F connectors to provide a high quality long lasting termination on your standard RG6 and RG6 quad shield coaxial cables. The “Double Bubble” solution offers two compression connections (one interior and one exterior) with each termination to create a permanent connection that protects the connection from even the toughest environmental conditions. No other coaxial cable termination system provides more superior protection against moisture leakage limiting poor signal quality due to the elements.
The DB6U Double Bubble F connectors are perfect for both residential and commercial professional grade video applications. To terminate all Double Bubble connectors (F, RCA, and BNC) you must use the ICM CPLCRBC-BR Double Bubble compression crimping tool. We also recommend that you use the ICM PSA59/6 coaxial cable stripper to prepare your cables prior to terminating. The entire Double Bubble System is available right here at Cabling Plus!
- Includes: (1) DB6U Universal RG6 Coaxial Cable F Connector
- ICM Double Bubble connectors provide full 360 compression crimp
- For use with RG6 and RG6 Quads Shield Coaxial Cable
- Part#: DB6U
- CPLCRBC-B - ICM Cable Pro Double Bubble Compression Crimp Tool
- PSA59/6 - ICM Cable Pro Coaxial Cable Stripper
- RG6QMBK1 - RG6 Quad Shield Coaxial Cable, 1000ft Box, Black
- RG6QMWH1 - RG6 Quad Shield Coaxial Cable, 1000ft Box, White
- RG6UMBK1 - RG6 Coaxial Cable, 1000ft Box, Black
- RG6UMWH1 - RG6 Coaxial Cable, 1000ft Box, White