MPLS - Caddy Existing Construction Screw-On Mounting Plate Bracket
Contractors: Get Dealer Pricing Here!
The Caddy MPLS is a 1 gang metallic screw-on mounting plate bracket designed for “existing construction” applications. The MPLS eliminates the need for an electrical box when installing low voltage Class 2 wiring.
The MPLS installs with nothing but a drywall saw and screw driver. In a matter of minutes you can create a durable low voltage outlet ready to support home theater, networking, or audio video wall plates. The MPLS is effective in all residential and commercial low voltage wall plate applications.
- Includes: (1) MPLS Existing Construction Screw-On Mounting Plate Bracket
- Single Gang
- Mounts any standard low voltage device in 1/2" through 1-1/4" walls
- Provides positive support with locking screws (included)
- Makes wire “fishing” easier
- Install with a drywall saw and screwdriver
- Eliminates the need for an electrical box when installing low voltage Class 2 wiring
- Part#: MPLS