LVN1 - Arlington Nail-On New Construction Low Voltage Mounting Bracket, 1 Gang
Contractors: Get Dealer Pricing Here!
The Arlington Industries LVN1 is a single gang non-metallic nail-on low-voltage mounting bracket designed for “new construction” applications. This is the ideal solution for preparing low voltage outlets in residential pre-wires or commercial new construction installations. The LNV1 features integrated on-board nails that are ready to be driven directly into wall studs in preparation for future outlets. The LVN1 will eventually support the installation of voice, data, audio video wall plates or any other low voltage outlets.
The LVN1 is designed to be installed in the wall and attached to a stud so you can eventually mount plates flush against the wall. The LVN1 brackets are simple to install and allow for a durable but professional wall outlet installation.
- Includes: (1) LVN1 Nail-On New Construction 1 Gang Low Voltage Bracket
- Single Gang
- For low Voltage Class 2 Only
- Has built-in loop to tie off cable
- Come complete with nails parked in place and ready to install
- Install in 24% less time than steel or plastic mud rings
- Part#: LVN1