5E04UPWH1 - Plenum Rated 350 MHZ Cat5e Cable, 1000 ft, White
The 5E04UPWH1 is a 1000ft box of white 350 MHz CMP rated Cat5e cable used for high performance network applications in plenum applications. If you are installing Cat5e cables in an open air ventilation system or a plenum rated ceiling than this is the Cat5e cable type you need! This plenum rated Cat5e cable has a special jacket that is made with a compound that causes the cable to slow burn in the event of a fire. The special jacket compound also hinders harmful fumes from entering the air flow system in a building.
This Plenum Rated Super 350 Enhanced Category 5e UTP Cable is designed to exceed today’s most advanced UTP cable applications and is engineered to exceed ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-A-5 and ISO/IEC 11801 specifications.
- Includes: (1) 1000ft Box of Plenum Rated White 350MHz Cat5e Cable
- ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-A-5 Category 5e
- ISO/IEC 11801 Category 5e
- Plenum - UL 910, CMP, CSA, ETL
- Conductor: 24AWG Solid Annealed Bare Copper
- Insulation: Polyethylene
- Guaranteed 5dB better NEXT than TIA/EIA 568-A-5 Category 5e standards
- Positive identification striping on 100% of conductor length
- Easily identifiable conductor mates
- ETL verified to TIA/EIA 568-A-5 and ISO/IEC 11801
- Universally accepted design and approvals for global commercial network installation
- Plenum Rated (CMP)
- Part#: 5E04UPWH1