6E04URWH1 - Enhanced 550 MHZ CMR Rated Cat 6e Cable, 1000ft Box, White
The 6E04URWH1 is 1000ft box of white 550 MHz CMR rated Cat 6e cable designed for use in high performance network applications. This professional grade Category 6E cable is the most advanced UTP cable used for high speed residential or commercial network installations. This Cat 6e cable brings UTP performance to a new level by providing full duplex operation over four channel pairs with full performance!
This premium Cat 6e cable is guaranteed for 6 dB of margin (headroom) over base requirements of current TIA/EIA proposed Category 6E NEXT standards, this cable maximizes bandwidth for today’s leading edge applications and those of the future. Category 6E cable demonstrates superior capability for ATM, Gigabit ETHERNET™, Broadband Video and Wideband™ ETHERNET applications as well.
This Cat 6e cable is CMR rated for commercial and residential network applications. This is the Cat 6e cable that guarantees to surpass all Category 6e industry standards.
- Includes: (1) 1000ft Box of 550MHz White Cat 6e Cable
- ANSI/TIA/EIA-568 B.2-1 Category 6e
- Rated for commercial and residential network applications
- ISO/IEC 11801-1995, EN 50173
- Non Plenum – UL 1581, UL 1666, CM, CMR, IEC 332-1, CSA, ETL
- Conductor: 23AWG Solid Bare Copper
- Insulation: Polyethylene
- Guaranteed for 6 dB of margin (headroom) over base requirements of current TIA/EIA proposed Category 6E NEXT standards
- Positive identification striping on 100% of conductor length
- Easily identifiable conductor mates
- ETL verified to TIA/EIA 568-A-5 and ISO/IEC 11801
- Warranted with leading connectivity manufacturers
- Part#: 6E04URWH1