R870 - Paradox Indoor Proximity Reader
The Paradox R910 is an indoor proximity reader designed for use with the Paradox 4 wire proximity ready designed for both indoor and outdoor access control applications with the Paradox EVO and Imperial system. The R910 includes a tri-color LED display (red, green and amber) that is used to indicate the reader’s status. The LED’s intensity is adjusted through the Access Control Module (ACM).
The R910 features an extreme weather design, includes advanced SwiftRead technology, and supports RS-485 output format.
- Includes: R870 Indoor Proximity Reader
- Indoor installation only
- Up to 10cm (4") read range with C702 ISO PosiCard
- Two status LEDs (red and green) and beeper
- Supports the 26-bit Weigand output format
- Screw terminals
- Covers single gang box
- Dimensions: 11cm H X 7.3cm W X 2cm D (2.8" H X 4.5" W X 0.8" D)
- Operating temperature: +10ºC to +65ºC (+50ºF to +149ºF)
- Material: UV resistant, ABS plastic
- Part#: R870