5ESOSP - Direct Burial Outdoor Rated Shielded Cat5e Cable, 1000ft Spool
Contractors: Get Dealer Pricing Here!
The 5ESOSP Direct Burial Outdoor Rated Cat5e Shielded Cable is a 350 MHz high performance network cable designed to support outdoor network applications. This cable is designed for network installations where the cable is buried in the ground, installed in a conduit, or installed in areas where it is exposed to the environment. The 5ESOSP Direct Burial Outdoor Rated Cat5e Shielded Cable uses a special internal water block tape construction that stops all moisture from entering the cables jacket that could cause future corrosion or signal loss. It also includes an overall shielding that protects the network signals from external interference that could cause your vital signals to be interrupted.
This premium 350 MHz direct burial rated shielded Cat5e cable exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-A-5 and ISO/IEC 11801 specifications while offering the protection you need in critical outdoor network installations. The pairs of this shielded Cat5e cable has 4 pairs, which are made 24AWG solid bare copper.
- Includes: (1) 1000ft Spool of Direct Burial Outdoor Rated Cat5e Shielded Cable
- Direct Burial Rated with Water Block Tape Construction
- UV Rated
- 350 MHz - ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-A-5 Category 5e
- Rated for commercial and residential network applications
- 4-pair twisted pair cable
- Conductor: 24AWG Solid Annealed Bare Copper
- High-density polyethylene insulation, PVC jacket
- ETL verified to TIA/EIA 568-A-5 and ISO/IEC 11801
- Universally accepted design and approvals for global commercial network installation
- Part#: 5ESOSP