VC-100W - New Wave Audio 12 Position Rotary Volume Control, White
The New Wave Audio VC-100W is a professional grade 12 position rotary style impedance matching volume control designed for home theater and surround sound applications. The VC-100S can handle 20-14 AWG speaker wire and handles a maximum 90 watt current from amplifiers. This is the ideal speaker volume control for a professional surround sound system!
Install the VC-100W to enjoy the full control of the volume levels of all your speakers. A volume control allows you to control volume levels in different areas or rooms as you manage an entire audio system.
- Includes: (1) VC-100W 12 Position Rotary Speaker Volume Control
- Allows attenuation or balancing of amplifier volume to one pair of speakers
- Handles high current from amplifiers (to 90W/ch RMS)
- Total attenuation -42dB, full clockwise position is direct connection to amplifier, counter clockwise is off
- Per step attenuation: -3dB top seven steps, -6dB lower 4, last step off
- Fits all single-gang backless retrofit boxes and standard plaster rings
- Mounting depth: 3" (76mm) from finished wall
- Dimensions: 1 1/2" x 4" x 3" (38mm x 102mm x 76mm)
- Speaker impedance: 4"-8"
- Terminal type locked-screw quick disconnect 20-14 AWG wire capacity
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz ±1dB.
- Power rating: 90 RMS max input/channel
- Ceramic level controls
- Discrete multi-step resistive dividers
- Part#: VC-100W