POS-1002 - LevelOne 5-12V DC Power over Ethernet (PoE) Splitter
The LevelOne POS-1002 PoE Splitter splits a networked PoE signal into a separate power and Fast Ethernet data sources. This device allows administrators to run Fast Ethernet speed PoE cables over long distances, and then split the PoE signal into a separate data and power sources in order to run non-PoE devices. The POS-1002 is an active PoE splitter and is available in the following output voltages (5V, 9V or 12V).
The POS-1002 saves installation and equipment cost when installing access points, IP cameras, and other devices in remote locations, with no need to install network devices near a power outlet. This compact design of the POS-1002 safeguards valuable network equipment with short circuit protection and quickly creates an integrated PoE and non-PoE network at Fast Ethernet speeds.
- Includes: (1) POS-1002 5-12V DC Power over Ethernet (PoE) Splitter
- IEEE 802.3af compliant
- Converts non-PoE devices with Power over Ethernet support
- DIP switch for 5V, 9V, and 12V adjustable output power
- Delivers power and data via a single Ethernet cable
- Eliminates the need for a bulky power adapter and powerline
- Compatible with Wireless Router, AP, Network Camera, Print Server, Converter
- Light weight and compact size
- Provides interchangeable tips
- Regulatory: RoHS Compliant, CE/FC
- Safety Approvals: CE, FCC, EN 60950:200
- Dimensions: 80 x 55 x 31m
- Part# POS-1002