FVT-4002 - LevelOne UTP to Multi-Mode Fiber Converter, ST
The LevelOne FVT-4002 media converter is able to convert network signals between UTP and fiber optic cable based networks. This allows the extension of networks over a longer distance in both multi- and single mode via fiber-optic cabling, plus is supports the transmission of signals up to 2km.
The FVT-4002 provides a 10/100BaseT/TX (ST) auto-negotiating RJ-45 connector port that supports full duplex and half duplex switch connectivity and MDI/MDI-X Auto Crossover. The Smart Link Fault Pass-through technology enables on the FVT-4002 to shut down data transmission when the link connection has failed. The FVT-4002 is IEEE802.3 10Base, 802.3u 100BaseTX, and 100BaseFX compliant.
- Includes: (1) FVT-4002 UTP to Multi-Mode Fiber Converter, ST
- UTP copper to multi-mode fiber converter
- Multi-mode fiber transmission, up to 2 km
- High-quality ST fiber connector port
- Auto Negotiation Speed in Half/Full Duplex mode
- TX port supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Crossover
- Built-in Smart Link Error Detection Technology
- Can be used as a Standalone converter or slotted into a Converter Chassis
- IEEE Standard Compliant: IEEE802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE802.3u 100BASE-TX/100BASE-FX, IEEE802.3x Flow Control, and Back Pressure
- Emissions: EMI FCC Class A, CE, Safety UL, cU
- Dimensions: 119 x 85 x 26mm
- Part# FVT-4002