ICRDSAVP4B - ICC 1X4 Video Splitter for the ICC Mini Distribution Center
The ICC ICRDSAVP4B is a 1X4 video splitter designed to provide an excellent method of splitting incoming video signals from all HDTV, cable, satellite, UHF/VHF, or antenna systems. It is a wideband video splitter that operates between 5 MHz to 1 GHz, and has no DC path. It provides an excellent signal quality in either digital or analog video modes.
The ICRDSAVP4B is designed specifically to snap into the ICC ICRDSMMB03 Mini Distribution Center. It is compliant to SCTE standards and supports a fast plug and play installation.
- Includes: (1) ICRDSAVP4B 1X4 Video Splitter for the ICC Mini Distribution Center
- Designed with 1 input by 4 output with a frequency range of 5 MHz to 1 GHz
- Provides excellent signal quality for splitting cable, satellite, or antenna signals
- Compliant to SCTE standards
- Used with ICRDSMMB03 mini distribution center
- Part#: ICRDSAVP4B