ICCMSR1984 - ICC 2 Post Network Equipment Rack, 7 ft
The ICC ICCMSR1984 7 ft Network Equipment Rack is designed with aluminum construction, black powder coated, lightweight and sturdy, making it ideal for installing voice and data equipment. Use the ICC ICCMSR1984 to install patch panels, active components, shelves, drawers, and cable management products creating a neat, structured, and organized cabling system.
A network equipment rack is vital to the installation of a professional cabling system. The ICCMSR1984 network equipment rack from ICC Cabling Products offers 45 rack mount spaces giving you plenty of room to install numerous large devices and components. A network equipment rack allows you to dress numerous cables into your electronic devices and components so you can easily manage them in the future.
- Includes: (1) ICCMSR1984 2 Post Network Equipment Rack, 7 ft
- Designed with aluminum construction and black powder coated finish
- 45 rack mount space
- 9 AWG Aluminum Construction
- Used with all of standard rack mount products
- Printed rack mount space numbering for easy installation.
- Installation instructions included
- Part#: ICCMSR1984
Installation Instructions: ICC ICCMSR1984 7ft 2 Post Network Equipment Rack
1. Lay the vertical mounting rails on a flat surface with the open channels facing inward.
2. Place one top angle across the top end of the vertical mounting rails. Install two 3/8-16 bolts, lock washers, and nuts. Hand tighten only!
3. Place one base angle across the bottom end of the vertical mounting rails. Install four 3/8-16 bolts, lock washers, and nuts. Hand tighten only!
4. Turn the assembly over and repeat steps 2 & 3 for the other side.
5. Stand the ICCMSR1984 up to check for square-ness. Make sure the base is level and will rest on a flat surface.
6. Tighten the bolts and torque to approximately 23-30 lb.
7. Anchor the ICCMSR1984 to rigid flooring utilizing the four holes on the base angles.
Note: Tapped holes are 12-24 threads. Products to be mounted to these rack assemblies should have their own 12-24 mounting screw. ICC provides additional screws in bags of 30 pieces as item number ICACSS01BK.
The ICC ICCMSR1984 7ft 2 Post Network Equipment Rack Includes: (2) Top angles – Aluminum, (2) Base angles – Aluminum, (2) Vertical mounting rails – Aluminum, (12) 3/8-16 bolts, black oxide, (12) lock washers, black oxide, (12) 3/8-16 nuts, black oxide
New Feature on the ICC ICCMSR1984 Network Rack
The ICCMSR1984 now features rack mount space numbered markings provide consistent vertical alignment and spacing of equipment attachment points for panels, shelves, cable management and associated equipment. RMU numbered markings begin from the bottom to the top of rails for consistent positioning regardless of rack height.