ICCMSR1984 - ICC 2 Post Network Equipment Rack, 7 ft
The ICC ICCMSR1984 7ft Network Equipment Rack can be used for both residential and commercial network installations. The ICCMSR1984 is by far the most popular of the ICC racks. It features 45 rack mount spaces to house equipment. It is perfect for housing patch panels, active components, power supplies, shelves, drawers, and cable management. This rack can be bolted to the ground, bolted to casters, and stabilized with ladder rack. You can create a complete ladder rack environment that is custom to your installation needs.
It is important to mount a full sized stand-alone rack in an area where it is accessible from the front and the back. You will need good access in order to work on your equipment in the future. An neat organized rack will ensure future moved, adds, and changes are easily performed. There are numerous products and/or accessories that can work in conjunction with the ICCMSR1984 rack. We off a huge selection of ladder rack products, shelving products, and cable management products that can be used to enhance the look and strength of your rack solution.
The ICC ICCMSR1984 7ft Network Equipment Rack is designed with aluminum construction, black powder coated, lightweight and sturdy. It includes: (2) Top angles – Aluminum, (2) Base angles – Aluminum, (2) Vertical mounting rails – Aluminum, (12) 3/8-16 bolts, black oxide, (12) lock washers, black oxide, (12) 3/8-16 nuts, black oxide.
- Includes: (1) ICCMSR1984 2 Post Network Equipment Rack, 7 ft
- Designed with aluminum construction and black powder coated finish
- 45 rack mount space
- 9 AWG Aluminum Construction
- Used with all of standard rack mount products
- Printed rack mount space numbering for easy installation.
- Installation instructions included
- Part#: ICCMSR1984
Installation Instructions: ICC ICCMSR1984 7ft 2 Post Network Equipment Rack
1. Lay the vertical mounting rails on a flat surface with the open channels facing inward.
2. Place one top angle across the top end of the vertical mounting rails. Install two 3/8-16 bolts, lock washers, and nuts. Hand tighten only!
3. Place one base angle across the bottom end of the vertical mounting rails. Install four 3/8-16 bolts, lock washers, and nuts. Hand tighten only!
4. Turn the assembly over and repeat steps 2 & 3 for the other side.
5. Stand the ICCMSR1984 up to check for square-ness. Make sure the base is level and will rest on a flat surface.
6. Tighten the bolts and torque to approximately 23-30 lb.
7. Anchor the ICCMSR1984 to rigid flooring utilizing the four holes on the base angles.
Note: Tapped holes are 12-24 threads. Products to be mounted to these rack assemblies should have their own 12-24 mounting screw. ICC provides additional screws in bags of 30 pieces as item number ICACSS01BK.
The ICC ICCMSR1984 7ft 2 Post Network Equipment Rack Includes: (2) Top angles – Aluminum, (2) Base angles – Aluminum, (2) Vertical mounting rails – Aluminum, (12) 3/8-16 bolts, black oxide, (12) lock washers, black oxide, (12) 3/8-16 nuts, black oxide
New Feature on the ICC ICCMSR1984 Network Rack
The ICCMSR1984 now features rack mount space numbered markings provide consistent vertical alignment and spacing of equipment attachment points for panels, shelves, cable management and associated equipment. RMU numbered markings begin from the bottom to the top of rails for consistent positioning regardless of rack height.