IC1078GAWH - ICC Cat 6A Modular Keystone Jack, White
The ICC IC1078GAWH White CAT 6A 10Gig UTP keystone jack provide transmission performance beyond 500MHz and Alien Crosstalk requirements exceeding the industry standards set by TIA/EIA-568-B.2-10 for supporting the operation of 10Gig Ethernet applications (10GBASE-T). The ICC IC1078GAWH keystone jack is designed with a shielded termination cap which minimizes additional AXT from neighboring connectors. It also features twisted pair separation posts which minimizes the untwisting of pairs to allow for efficient installation and long-term peak performance. The ICC IC1078GAWH modular jacks are also backwards compatible supporting current CAT 6, CAT 5e, and voice network applications.
At Cabling Plus we offer the entire line of ICC Cabling Products Cat 6A network cabling products. See our complete line of Cat 6A patch panels, jacks, patch cables, and bulk cable options designed to support a complete Cat 6A 10Gig cabling solution.
- Includes: (1) White IC1078GAWH Cat 6A Modular Keystone Jack
- CAT 6A rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth
- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals
- Meets and exceeds TIA 568B-2.10 Category 6A cabling requirements
- Designed with rear 110 IDC reducing termination time
- Terminate with 110 single-blade punch down tool
- Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram
- Reduced rear footprint allows for greater connectivity density and provides for more port configurations in a smaller area
- Part#: IC1078GAWH