IC1078F6AL - ICC HD Cat 6 Modular Keystone Jack, Almond
The ICC IC1078F6AL Almond HD Category 6 keystone jack is an 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) connector engineered to provide superior performance and reliability, supporting Gigabit Ethernet applications and beyond. The IC1078F6AL features an advanced printed circuit board design that is tuned to provide optimum signal quality with maximum headroom, allowing it to exceed TIA/EIA Category 6 performance standards. The IC1078F6AL offers superior signal quality and noise reduction due to its enhanced Near-End and Far-End Crosstalk cancellation and minimum return losses. The HD connector's flat back IDC construction offers faster installation through its straight through in-line termination design and one piece snap-on termination cap. The IC1078F6AL Cat 6 HD design offers a smaller rear footprint maximizing space in confined work areas.
For best results use the ICC IC1078F6AL HD (high definition) Cat 6 keystone jacks with decorator style plate inserts. The ports on decorator style inserts are usually much closer together making it hard sometimes to fit standard jacks side by side on a single plate. Room is especially limited when you use six or more port decorator style inserts. Decorative style inserts also leave very little room to terminate the Cat 6 cable pairs. The straight rear design of the ICC HD jacks gives you all the room you need for a successful termination and installation.
The IC1078F6AL HD Cat 6 jacks from ICC Cabling Products are manufactured for high performance network cable installations and exceed ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Category 6 connecting hardware requirements. These are the Cat 6 jacks that the professionals use!
- Includes: (1) Almond IC1078F6AL ICC HD Cat 6 Keystone Jack
- CAT 6 rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth
- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality
- Reduced rear footprint allows for greater connectivity density and provides for more port configurations in a smaller area
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Category 6 connecting hardware requirements
- Designed with in-line 110 IDC, in-sequence termination reducing termination time
- One piece termination cap allows for a quick and easy termination
- Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
- Available in almond, black, blue, gray, green, ivory, orange, purple, red, white, and yellow
- Installation instructions included
- UL listed
- Part#: IC1078F6AL