5E04SRBL1 - Shielded 350 MHZ Cat5e Cable, 1000 ft, Blue
Contractors: Get Dealer Pricing Here!
The 5E04SRBL1 is a 1000ft box of blue 350 MHz shielded CMR rated Cat5e cable that is used for high performance network applications where extra protection is crucial. This Super 350 Enhanced Category 5e UTP Cable is designed to exceed today’s most advanced UTP cable applications. This cable exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-A-5 and ISO/IEC 11801 specifications, and is ideal for installations that require a high performance network cable solution.
Use shielded Cat5e cable in areas where you think outside interference may be an issue. In this shielded Cat5e cable all of the conductors are surrounded by an extra foil shielding that will give your network signal extra protection.
- Includes: (1) 1000ft Box of Shielded Blue 350 MHz Cat5e Cable
- ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-A-5 Category 5e
- Rated for commercial and residential network applications
- ISO/IEC 11801 Category 5e
- CMR Rated - Shielded
- Conductor: 24AWG Solid Annealed Bare Copper
- Insulation: Polyethylene
- Guaranteed 5dB better NEXT than TIA/EIA 568-A-5 Category 5e standards
- Positive identification striping on 100% of conductor length
- Easily identifiable conductor mates
- ETL verified to TIA/EIA 568-A-5 and ISO/IEC 11801
- Universally accepted design and approvals for global commercial network installation
- Part#: 5E04SRBL1