45-0001-WH - Datacomm 1 Gang Recessed Low Voltage Cable Plate, White
Contractors: Get Dealer Pricing Here!
The Datacomm Electronics 45-0001-WH is a 1 gang white recessed low voltage wall plate designed to support the installation of low voltage cables behind your flat panel TV, your amplifier or other audio/video devices. These professional grade audio video wall plates are meant to be installed flush to the wall surface so you can easily manage low voltage cables as they go in and out of the wall.
The 45-0001-WH is simple to install, mounts onto most standard 1 gang low voltage brackets, and is the ideal solution for organizing and managing all in-wall low voltage cables.
To install the 45-0001-WH you need to first determine the location of your flat panel TV, amplifier or audio/video device. Cut a hole in the wall and install the low voltage mounting plate bracket. Then simply pull your cables through the mounted low voltage mounting plate bracket and then through the 45-0001-WH recessed low voltage cable plate. Insert the 45-0001-WH cable plate into your mounted low voltage mounting plate bracket and secure tightly with the wall plate screws.
For best results in all “existing construction” installations we recommend using the Arlington Industries LV1 single gang low voltage mounting bracket to install the 45-0001-WH recessed cable plate.
- Includes: (1) 1 Gang Recessed Low Voltage Cable Plate
- Color: White
- 1 Gang
- Mounting screws includes
- Does not include low voltage mounting plate
- 1 Piece Construction
- Part#: 45-0001-WH
- LV1 - Arlington Low Voltage Mounting Bracket for Existing Construction, 1 Gang
- 277012X - Vanco High Speed 1080p 1.4 HDMI Cable with Ethernet Channel, 12 ft
- 277010X - Vanco High Speed 1080p 1.4 HDMI Cable with Ethernet Channel, 10 ft
- 277035X - Vanco High Speed 1080p 1.4 HDMI Cable with Ethernet Channel, 35 ft