277025X - Vanco High Speed 1080p 1.4 HDMI Cable with Ethernet Channel, 25 ft
The Vanco 277025X 25 ft 1080p 1.4 High Speed HDMI Cable addresses perfectly all the distance limitation that come with any HDMI application. Finally there is a cable that is designed to take the 1.4 HDMI format longer distances to support audio video installations where the A/V components may be located farther apart from each other.
The 277025X is made of 24 AWG cable and has an in-wall CL3 rated jacket that is durable for applications where you are installing the HDMI cable in the walls. The 277025X HDMI cable offers all the features needed to readily view high definition 1080p content on your LED and LCD flat panel television.
- Includes: (1) 25 ft 24 AWG High Speed HDMI Cable
- Includes HDMI Ethernet Channel which allows for a 100 Mb/s Ethernet connection between the two HDMI connected devices
- Uncompressed Digital Video and Multi-Channel Audio on One Cable
- Supports Audio Return Channel Functionality
- Allows 3D over HDMI when connected to 3D Devices
- Supports 4K x 2K and 1080p Video Resolutions
- Additional Color Spaces (sYCC601, RGB & YCC601)
- Data Speed Transfer: Exceeds 10.2 Gbps
- Resolution: 2048 x 1536
- Gold Plated HDMI (Type A to Type A) Connectors
- 24 AWG Black Cable
- UL Listed and CL3 Rated
- Part#: 277025X