ZN-D2MTP - Ganz H.264 2 Megapixel Optimized Indoor IP Dome Camera, 3-9mm Lens
The Ganz ZN-D2MTP H.264 1080p HD Indoor IP Dome Camera is designed for high performance IP surveillance system installations. It delivers 1080p (2 megapixel) resolution video using a cutting edge 1/2.5” Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor. The ZN-D2MTP features a built-in 3-9mm lens, and includes true day night capability to ensure high quality video in low light environments. Ganz has a reputation of manufacturing the highest quality IP cameras and NVR systems on the market place!
The Ganz ZN-D2MTP H.264 1080p HD Indoor IP Dome Camera is perfect for the home or business. It is compatible with most major surveillance systems and IP camera software products including Milestone, Genetec, OnSSI, Video Insight, Ganz ZNS, and several other technology partners. Use the ZN-D2MTP with the Ganz PixelMaster Embedded NVR for a complete plug and play installation.
The ZN-D2MTP supports 12VDC, 24VAC, and POE (Power over Ethernet) power requirements. It also includes Bi-directional Audio Support, Dual Streaming Video, 2 to 10X Digital Zoom, Alarm Event, Alarm Trigger, Backlight Compensation, Auto & Manual Balance, works with Internet Explorer 7.0 or above, Firefox, Chrome, and supports PDA / Smart phone viewing.
The Ganz ZN-D2MTP H.264 1080p HD Indoor IP Dome Camera has a 3 year warranty when bought from an Authorized Ganz Distributor like Cabling Plus!
- Includes: (1) ZN-D2MTP H.264 1080p HD Indoor IP Dome Camera
- 1080p / 2 Megapixel
- ProSet system lets you zoom and focus directly from your PC
- 1/2.8” Progressive Scan CMOS
- Built-in 3-9mm Varifocal Lens
- Better low-light performance
- Improved picture quality
- Dual Streaming Video
- True Day/Night Performance
- DPC (Defective Picture Correction)
- Triple Power (12VDC/24VAC, PoE)
- Service Monitor Output
- External Alarm I/O
- Bi-directional Audio Support
- ONVIF Compliant
- Outdoor & Bullet models also available
- Plug and Play with PixelMaster Embedded NVR with no configuration required
- Part#: ZN-D2MTP