ZN-D1MTP-IR - Ganz H.264 1 Megapixel Indoor Infrared IP Dome Camera, 3-9mm Lens
The Ganz ZN-D1MTP-IR H.264 720p HD Indoor Infrared IP Dome Camera is designed for indoor use in IP surveillance applications. It provides 720p (1.3 megapixel) resolution video using an innovative 1/2.5” Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor. The ZN-D1MTP-IR features a built-in 3-9mm lens, and 18 powerful infrared LEDs to ensure precision high definition video is captured in areas where there is little or no light.
The ZN-D1MTP-IR supports 12VDC, 24VAC, and POE (Power over Ethernet) power requirements. It also includes Bi-directional Audio Support, Dual Streaming Video, 2 to 10X Digital Zoom, Alarm Event, Alarm Trigger, Backlight Compensation, Auto & Manual Balance, works with Internet Explorer 7.0 or above, Firefox, Chrome, and supports PDA / Smart phone viewing.
The Ganz ZN-D1MTP-IR Indoor Infrared IP Dome Camera is compatible with most major surveillance systems and IP camera software products including Milestone, Genetec, OnSSI, Video Insight, Ganz ZNS, and several other technology partners. Use the ZN-D1MTP-IR with the Ganz PixelMaster Embedded NVR for a complete plug and play installation.
The Ganz ZN-D1MTP-IR H.264 720p HD Indoor Infrared IP Dome Camera has a 3 year warranty when bought from an Authorized Ganz Distributor like Cabling Plus!
- Includes: (1) ZN-D1MTP-IR 720p Indoor Infrared IP Dome Camera
- 720p / 1.3 Megapixel
- ProSet system lets you zoom and focus directly from your PC
- 1/2.8” Progressive Scan CMOS
- Built-in 3-9mm Varifocal Lens
- 18 IR LEDs
- Better low-light performance
- Improved picture quality
- Dual Streaming Video
- True Day/Night Performance
- DPC (Defective Picture Correction)
- Triple Power (12VDC/24VAC, PoE)
- Service Monitor Output
- External Alarm I/O
- Bi-directional Audio Support
- ONVIF Compliant
- Outdoor & Bullet models also available
- Plug and Play with PixelMaster Embedded NVR with no configuration required
- Part#: ZN-D1MTP-IR