AQ3244 - West Penn Aquaseal 18-4 Shielded Cable, 1000ft
Contractors: Get Dealer Pricing Here!
The West Penn AQ3244 Aquaseal 18-4 Stranded Shielded Cable is designed for outdoor use, and indoor trays, allows a variety of uses for low voltage control circuits, power limited circuits, power limited fire alarm circuits, and power limited tray cables. It features 4 conductors that can support signal and low power in a variety of installation types. The AQ3244 also features the West Penn Aquaseal technology that uses a 2 ply water swellable tape to protect the cable when installed in wet environments. This cable also features a UV rated, moisture resistant jacket that makes it ideal for exposed and underground applications.
The AQ3244 is Direct Burial Rated
The West Penn AQ3244 Aquaseal 18-4 Stranded Cable is constructed using (4) 18 gauge stranded bare copper conductors that are color coded black, red, brown, and blue. It is also 300 volt rated. The AQ3244 is also includes a overall shielding to provide extra protection to the cable from external interference.
- Includes: (1) AQ3244 Aquaseal 18-4 Stranded Shielded Cable 1000ft
- 1000ft Spool
- Conductor: 18 AWG Bare Copper
- Stranding: 7x26
- Insulation Material: PVC With Nylon
- Insulation Thickness: 0.015" Nom.
- Number of Conductors: 4
- Shield: N/A
- Drain: N/A
- Water-Blocking Tape: 2 ply water swellable tape
- Jacket Material: Sunlight/Moisture Resistance PVC
- Jacket Thickness: 0.040'' Nom.
- Overall Cable Diameter: 0.370'' Nom.
- Approximate Cable Weight: 70 Lbs. /1M' Nom.
- Flame Rating: UL 1685 Vertical Tray
- Temperature Rating: -20deg C to 60deg C
- Operating Voltage: 300 V RMS
- Max. Capacitance Between Conductors @ 1 KHz: 30pf/ft Nom.
- DC Resistance per Conductor @ 20deg C: 6.2 Ohms/1M' Nom.
- Insulation Colors: Black, Red
- Jacket Color: Black
- TIA455-82B Water Infiltration Test Compliant: Yes
- UL 444 & 13 Compliant: Yes
- Part#: AQ3244
Description: 18/4 Stranded bare copper conductors, overall shield with Aquaseal tape and overall jacket.
Ratings: FPL – PLTC, CL3 NEC Article 760 And 725
Approvals: (UL) Listed – Direct Burial