AQ244 - West Penn Aquaseal 18-4 Multi-Conductor Cable, 1000ft
Contractors: Get Dealer Pricing Here!
The West Penn AQ244 Aquaseal 18-4 Stranded Cable is designed for indoor and outdoor fire, security, and control applications. It features 4 conductors that can support low voltage power, signal and circuit requirements. The AQ244 also features the West Penn Aquaseal technology that uses a 2 ply water swellable tape to protect the cable when installed in wet environments. This cable also features a UV rated, moisture resistant jacket that makes it ideal for exposed and underground applications.
The AQ244 is Direct Burial Rated
The West Penn AQ244 Aquaseal 18-4 Stranded Cable is constructed using (4) 18 gauge stranded bare copper conductors that are color coded black, red, brown, and blue. It is also 300 volt rated.
Applications: Security , Surveillance, Security, Access Control, Automation, Controls
- Low Voltage Industrial Process Controls
- Low Power Circuits
- Power Limited Circuits
- Power Limited Fire Alarm Circuits
- Power Limited ray Cable PLTC
- Speaker Level
- Includes: (1) AQ244 Aquaseal 18-4 Stranded Cable 1000ft
- Jacket Color: Black
- 1000ft Spool
- Conductor: 18 AWG Bare Copper
- Stranding: 7x26
- Insulation Material: PVC With Nylon
- Insulation Thickness: 0.015" Nom.
- Number of Conductors: 4
- Shield: N/A
- Drain: N/A
- Water-Blocking Tape: 2 ply water swellable tape
- Jacket Material: Sunlight/Moisture Resistance PVC
- Jacket Thickness: 0.025'' Nom.
- Overall Cable Diameter: 0.218'' Nom.
- Approximate Cable Weight: 64 Lbs/1M' Nom.
- Flame Rating: UL 1685 Vertical Tray
- Temperature Rating: -20deg C to 60deg C
- Operating Voltage: 300 V RMS
- Max.Capacitance Between Conductors @ 1 KHz: 30pf/ft Nom.
- DC Resistance per Conductor @ 20deg C: 6.2 Ohms/1M' Nom.
- Insulation Colors: Black, Red
- Jacket Color: Black
- TIA455-82B Water Infiltration Test Compliant: Yes
- UL 444 & 13 Compliant: Yes
- Part#: AQ244
Description: 18/4 Stranded bare copper conductors, overall unshielded with Aquaseal tape and overall jacket
Ratings: FPL – PLTC, NEC Article 760 And 725
Approvals: (UL) Listed
Applications: Materials suitable for outdoor use, and indoor trays, allows a variety of uses for (Low voltage industrial process control circuits, Power-Limited circuits, Power-Limited fire alarm circuits, Power Limited tray cables PLTC)