VertiLine8C - Altronix Rackmountable 8 Output 24VAC CCTV Power Supply, 5 Amp
The Altronix VertiLine8C is a Rackmountable CCTV power supply that provides 8 individually selectable 24VAC or 28VAC power outputs with OFF position. It provides 5 amps over 8 channels (0.625 amp per device, 3 amp max.) to support the power requirements of 24VAC CCTV cameras. The VertiLine8C comes in a space saving 1U EIA 19" rack mount chassis which may be rack, wall or shelf mounted. The unit features individually selectable 24VAC and/or 28VAC power outputs with surge suppression.
The Altronix VertiLine8C Rackmountable 8 Output 5 Amp 24VAC CCTV Power Supply features 8 fuse protected outputs, 8 power LED indicators, surge suppression, illuminated power disconnect circuit breaker with manual reset, 3-wire grounded line cord, and removable terminal blocks with locking screw flanges.
The VertiLine8C is perfect for all rack mount CCTV power supply applications in the home or business. Rack mounting your CCTV power supply makes your connections easy to manage while giving your installation a clean professional look.
The Altronix VertiLine8C Rackmountable CCTV power supply features a 2 year warranty when purchased by an authorized Altronix distributor like Cabling Plus!
- Includes: (1) VertiLine8C Rackmountable 8 Output 5 Amp CCTV Power Supply
- 24VAC or 28VAC @ 5 amp total output current
- 3 amp max per output
- Eight (8) fuse protected outputs
- 115VAC 60 Hz input
- Eight (8) individually selectable 24VAC or 28VAC power outputs with OFF position
- Eight (8) power LED indicators
- External blade type fuse protected outputs
- Surge suppression
- Illuminated power disconnect circuit breaker with manual reset
- IEC 320 - 3-wire grounded line cord (detachable)
- Removable terminal blocks with locking screw flange
- Ease of installation saves time and eliminates costly labor
- Units can be rack, wall or shelf mounted
- UL and CUL Rated
- Dimensions: 1.625"H x 19.125"W x 8.5"D
- Part#: VertiLine8C
1. Attach mounting brackets to the VertiLine8C for rack or wall mount installation. Affix rubber pads to the VertiLine8C for shelf installation.
2. Secure the VertiLine8C in a rack, mount unit to a wall or place unit on a shelf as desired (unit should be spaced at least 3” from any video monitors). When installing the unit in a rack allow for one half of a U spacing above the unit for ventilation.
3. Plug the grounded AC line cord (included) into the IEC 320 connector of the VertiLine8C. Insert the plug end of the line cord into a grounded AC receptacle.
4. Set illuminated master power disconnect circuit breaker to the (ON) position.
5. Select 24VAC or 28VAC power output for cameras 1-8 with the corresponding voltage adjustment switches.
6. Measure output voltage before connecting cameras. This helps avoid potential damage. All terminals with common suffix (P) “1P, 2P ...” are the same polarity.
7. Set illuminated master power disconnect circuit breaker to the (OFF) position.
8. Connect the power outputs of terminals marked [1P & 1N] to the power inputs of camera 1. Repeat this step for each additional camera (Outputs 2-8). After wiring is completed insert terminal block into the corresponding connector and secure by tightening the screws.
9. Upon completion of wiring, set illuminated master power disconnect circuit breaker to the ON (RESET) position.
10. The power LEDs (Green) on the faceplate for Outputs 1-8 will illuminate when AC power is present. If any of these LEDs are off, a loss of AC power output may be due to a blown fuse or a tripped PTC caused by a short circuit or overload condition. If all of the LEDs are OFF there may be a complete loss of supply power to the VertiLine8C or the illuminated master power disconnect circuit breaker is in the OFF position or the main fuse 1-8 is blown.