40749 - UPG UB1290 12 Volt Sealed Lead Acid Battery, 9.0AH
The UPG 40749 UB1290 Universal Power Group (UPG) 12 Volt 9.0AH Sealed Lead Acid Universal Battery is designed for various low power applications. It is perfect for backup systems, alarm systems, spotlights, flashlights, exit lighting, & other equipment power needs.
The UPG 40749 UB1290 12 Volt 9.0AH Sealed Lead Acid Battery features a spill proof construction, low self-discharge, and the ability to withstand high current output and deep cycling.
- Includes: (1) 40749 UB1290 12 Volt 9.0AH Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- High performance, withstanding high current output and deep cycling
- Excellent resistance to vibration, shock, chemicals and heat
- Lower self-discharge
- Exceptional leak resistance even in an upside-down position
- Reliable power for critical applications
- DOT 60 classified for easy transportation Nominal Voltage: 12 Volts
- Capacity: 9 Ah
- Approximate Weight: 5.1
- Internal Resistance (Approx.) 19m?
- Charge Method: Constant Voltage
- Cycle Use (repeating use)
- Initial Current: 2.7 A or smaller
- Float Use Control Voltage: 13.5 - 13.8 V
- Dimensions: 5.94" L x 2.56" W x 3.94" H
- Part#: 40749