253-250BK - Steren SVGA DE15HD + 3.5mm Cable, 50ft
The Steren 253-250BK is a 50ft SVGA DE15HD + 3.5mm cable designed for VGA/SVGA applications that require the support for both audio and video signals. The VGA cable will support video and the integrated 3.5mm cable will support audio signals.
The Steren 253-250BK 50ft SVGA DE15HD + 3.5mm cable is perfect for computer monitors, data projectors and other video displays that support VGA and 3.5mm audio connections. It features a fully molded construction, high precision shielding, and is 100% tested and guaranteed to perform.
- Includes: (1) 253-250BK 50ft SVGA DE15HD + 3.5mm Cable
- Carries video and audio conveniently through one cable Connector 1: One DE15HD male and one 3.5mm male Connector 2: One DE15HD male and one 3.5mm male
- Suitable for VGA/SVGA computer monitors, data projectors and other video displays that require audio and video
- Accurately transfers analog video signals from computers and other sources to VGA/SVGA monitors, projectors and displays
- VGA components includes ferrite beads that minimize radio frequency interference, providing a sharper, more stable picture
- VGA component connects to 15-pin HD15 S/VGA jacks
- VGA component includes: 100% Aluminum/Mylar foil cable shield, 95% tinned copper braiding, tinned copper center conductor and drain wire, 100% copper coil shielded connectors, nickel-plated beryllium Copper Contacts
- Thoroughly tested and certified
- Fully molded construction
- Super flexible satin black PVC jacket
- Part#: 253-250BK